September 27, 2014 – 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
(PLEASE NOTE CHANGE IN TIME FROM PRIOR YEARS)
LOCATION: Shepard Road (between Alton Street and Davern Street – Enter from Alton Street) Location Map
- Reusable household goods. Please leave anything broken, stained, ripped or in unusable condition at the trash area at the end of the cleanup.
- Children’s items including books, toys, clothes
- Paper for shredding (additional fee)
- Lawn mowers, snow blowers and other small engines (all fluids must be removed)
- Electronics including TV’s, stereos, phones, computers (additional fee)
- Appliances including microwaves, dehumidifiers, water heaters and air conditioners (additional fee)
- Tires (additional fee)
- Mattresses (additional fee)
- Construction debris
- Household hazardous waste (HHW: paint, oil, car batteries, fluorescent bulbs, etc.)
- Upholstered furniture (additional fee)
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED
- Mini Blinds/Shades
- Yard waste, compost, brush
- PLEASE CONTACT RAMSEY COUNTY AT 651-633-EASY (3279) FOR DROP-OFF LOCATIONS FOR ANY OF THE ITEMS LISTED ABOVE.
- $10 per car
- $15-20 per truck, SUV, trailer, minivan, station wagon
- $30 per larger vehicle
- Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) drop-off is free of charge
- Tires: $3 for car tires, $5 for truck tires, $7 for semi tires, $30 for tractor tires
- Upholstery/Furniture: $5 per chair, $7 per love seat, $10 per couch, $20 per hide-a-bed
- Mattresses or Box Springs: $15 per mattress, $15 per box spring
- Electronics: $5 per electronic item (computer keyboard and mouse are free)
- Appliances: $10 per appliance, $20 per air conditioner
- Shredding: $8 for a grocery bag, $13 for a banker box, cash only
Questions? Contact Kathy at 651-695-4005 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsored by the Macalester-Goveland Community Council and the Highland District Council