Saturday, Sept. 24th, 2016 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
LOCATION: Shepard Road (between Alton Street and Davern Street – Enter from Alton Street)
Citywide Clean Up Brochure (English) – Check back for 2016 brochure
Items with Costs:
General Refuse, Construction & Demolition
General refuse, household construction and demolition, scrap metal and concrete will be charged by the size of your load.
Refuse and demolition debris, scrap metal, concrete:
- Car – $10
- Pickup/Van – $15 – $20
- Trailer $15 – $20
- Large box truck – $30 or more
- TVs, DVDs, VCRs, stereos, computer equipment, etc. – $8 per item
- No charge for small items (cell phones, accessories, cords
- Car - $3/tire
- Truck – $5/tire
- Tractor – $10/tire
- Dehumidifiers, microwaves, stoves, refrigerators, washers, dryers, water heaters – $10
- Air conditioners – $20
- Chair – $5
- Love Seat – $7
- Couch/futon – $10
- Mattress/box spring – $15 each (all sizes)
- Hide-a-bed – $20
- Bikes, small engines (drain all liquids)
- Items in good condition: small furniture, dishes, linens, tools
- Florescent bulbs
- Household Hazardous Waste
- Paper shredding
NOT ACCEPTED ITEMS
- No leaves, grass or other yard waste
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY DATA WHEN I DROP OFF HARD DRIVES, ETC?
All data is destroyed. If the hard drive isn’t to be reused, it is shredded into approximately 3/8″ pieces. If it is to be reused, we erase the data. Our general process is Erase->Attempt Data Recovery->Format. If any of these steps fail, the drives are shred. This is compliant with the NIST 800-88 sanitization guidelines, National Association of Information Destruction(NAID) the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
Questions? Contact Kathy at 651-695-4005 or firstname.lastname@example.org